Small Business Resources
The Hispanic Chamber now offers services to assist businesses. Whether you need help with a start up or expansion, business plans or software training, the Hispanic Chamber is here to help. We also offer small business loans, as well as guidance with contracts and procurements.
Upcoming Community/Business Event Info
Click Here for information regarding MED Week
Here are some links to get you started.
- Alliance of Portland Business Neighborhood Associations
- Business.gov Helps Businesses Meet Federal Compliance Requirements.
- Hacienda CDCís Community Economic Development Department offers a variety of programs ranging from micro-enterprise development, small business training, adult education, and workforce development.
- Oregon Economic & Community Development Offering business loans, business outreach program, & international trade assistance.
- OMWESB Office of Minority, Women and emerging small business certification info.
- OHSU's Procurement Services
- Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services - Information on licensing, permits, insurance, worker's comp & other business requirements.
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs Promote and develop entrepreneurship and economic development for ethnic minorities in the State of Oregon.
- Portland Development Commission Business & Economic & Development Services.
- PGE Educational Seminars Free energy-efficiency classes.
- PGE's Business Energy Savings A focus on energy efficiency can help control your energy usage and boost your bottom line.
- The Small Business Development Center Helping you start your business, grow your business, & make your business profitable.
- Oregon Secretary of State's Office Corporate Division Provides information on registering your business in the state, licensing information, & referral to business assistance.
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Forum Provides mentoring to entrepreneurs.
- Mt. Hood Community College Small Business Development Center.
- Small Business International Trade Office Educates, trains and counsels in international trade.
- City of Portland, Small Business Liaison Providing information and services from Portland area government agencies.
- Oregon Employment Department
- US Small Business Administration Offering loans, counseling, and workshops.
- Vendor Registration Can mean several things when you do business with the City of Portland. This page shows different types of registration and what you need to know.
- SCORE An all volunteer organization sponsored by US Small Business Administration to assist small businesses and small business entrepreneurs to succeed in their undertakings. Contact: John Reese (503) 326-3441
- Impact Business Consultants, Inc. Small Business Consulting Firm email: email@example.com
- Business Information Center, Salem, OR - First Stop Center providing information on starting a business in Oregon. (503) 986-2200
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA) Information on job safety and health regulations for operating a business in Oregon. (503) 378-4100
- Other links Links to other agency's bid information, including business information & assistance.
- Local Financing Information
- Business Finance
- Financial Business Assistance in Oregon
- Oregon Department of Consumer & Business Services
Tax and State Wage Information